Simba African Expeditions was started in 2012 by a team of ambitious, enthusiastic and energetic young people with a passion to unveil the beauty of Uganda to the rest of the world as the great pearl of Africa. These individuals had all been involved in the tourism industry of Uganda and other East African countries for more than five years.
Mr Nadduli Moses, the Managing Director, had been working as a senior driver guide for some of the most prominent tours and travel companies in Uganda.
Ms. Patricia Evece with a rich sales and reservation background had accumulated tremendous skills and experience of e-tourism from implementing several e-tourism projects for several companies. The company was established to offer safari packages to tourists interested in East African adventures first in Uganda, and later expand borders to Rwanda, eastern DR Congo, Kenya and Tanzania.
To be the leading tour operator in the Great Lakes region that provides unique tour packages to different individuals.
To focus on what clients, need and demand to give the best quality services, and through the acquisition of agents and rigorous online and offline marketing achieve the goal of becoming the market leader in the tours and travel sector of the Great Lakes Region.
Name of company: Simba African Expeditions Limited
Postal Address: P.O Box 112921 Wakiso, Uganda
Physical Address: Twins Motel, off Entebbe Highway, Plot 7973 Kyadondo, Block 256, Lubowa, Bunamwaya, Wakiso District,
Office number: +256 (0) 414 581 109
Mobile number: +256 (0) 772 354 691
Twitter: Twitter Page
Facebook: Facebook Page
Google+: Google+ Page
FACTS AND FIGURES
Office: Kampala, Uganda
Number of employees: 08
Fleet: 5-seater Super Custom Vans, 7-Seater Vans, Land Cruisers, 28-Seater Coaster Minibuses, all 4×4 and Air-conditioned
- Incorporating the latest technology and different ideas to guarantee quality at all times.
- Give adequate emphasis on marketing.
- To establish branches in all East African Countries
- Add more services to the existing services.
- Build accommodation facilities in the different tours and safari destinations in Uganda.
- Maintain a constant growth rate of the company.
- Maintaining the quality of the market through continuous monitoring and sound management
- To increase market awareness as well as sales through persuasive promotion based on strategies.
- To adequately market various tourism destinations of East Africa
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Safaris and Tours
Simba Africa Expeditions organizes safari packages to several destinations within the Great Lakes region. These packages are well thought out to cater for people from all over the world and different age groups at affordable rates. The traveler under the guidance of a tour consultant can tailor a package that suits his or her budget and travel dates.
Simba Africa Expeditions partners with a wide range of hotels within the East African region to give different individuals a comfortable and affordable stay while visiting East Africa.
Car hire services
Simba Africa Expeditions owns a fleet of customized safari vehicles in the best conditions for hire and at very competitive rates.
- Airport pickups and drop-offs
- Visa Assistance
- Tour consultancy
- Tour guides