2-days Sipi Falls tour, Sipi Falls is a combination of 3 waterfalls the highest having 100 m, the second with 85 m, and the last one with 75 m located in the Eastern part of Uganda on the edge of Mountain Elgon National Park near Kenyan Border.
You must know when booking for Sipi Falls and abseiling adventure.
✓ Group Size: Minimum one traveler
✓ Transport 4X4 Safari Vehicle: Van or Minibus
✓ Accommodation: Safari Lodge types (Budget, Mid-range or Luxury)
Note: For Booking and Confirmation, a 50 % initial deposit is required to secure the Entrance Fees slot
Highlights for affordable 2-days Sipi Falls safari and abseiling experience
- Hiking and Nature walk trail.
- Visit 3 sets of waterfalls.
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Travel in a Customized 4-Wheel Drive Safari Vehicle
- 1 Night Accommodation
- Exceptional Rock Climbing
- Airport transfers pick-up and drop-off
Detailed itinerary for affordable 2-days Sipi Falls safari and abseiling experience.
Day 1: Transfer from Kampala or Entebbe to Sipi Falls
Early morning after breakfast, set off to the Eastern part of Uganda, have lunch in Mbale arrival and continue to Sipi falls, hike the 3 waterfalls, and check into your reserved lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Mountain Biking experience and then transfer back to Kampala.
Early morning after breakfast, transfer to Sipi trading center, pick bikes and cycle around from the trading center to Chema Hill in Kapchorwa town with a chance of viewing waterfalls and Karamoja plains, this takes 1.5 hours. Return to the lodge for refreshment, and lunch, and later embark on the journey to Kampala being dropped off at your desired destination.
Sipi falls hiking and Abseiling adventure includes.
- Service of English-speaking driver or guide
- Pack ups and drop off at your destination
- Pure bottled drinking water
- Entrances fees to various sites
- 1-night Accommodation within or around Sipi
- Driver allowance
However, Sipi hiking and abseiling tour excludes.
- Uganda Visa
- Luxury drinks
- Gratitude to local guides
- Telephone and porter fee
- Personal shopping bills and any other item not mentioned.