1-day chimpanzee tracking in Budongo Forest. The forest is located in western Uganda on the way to Murchison Falls National Park, northwest of Kampala, the capital city. It is part of the Murchison Falls National Park conservation area and the home of one of the great apes known as the chimpanzees, which are covered by mahogany trees.
You must know when booking chimpanzee tracking safari in Budongo
✓ Group size: minimum one traveler
✓ Transport 4X4 safari vehicle: van or minibus
✓Service of Professional English-speaking driver or guide
Note: For booking and confirmation, a 50 % initial deposit is required to secure a chimpanzee tracking permit in Budongo Forest Reserve.
Highlights for affordable 1-day chimpanzee tracking in Budongo
- Bird watching experience in Budongo forest.
- Chimpanzee tracking or trekking in Busingiro and Kaniyo Pabidi.
- Guided Nature walks in Budongo forest reserve.
Day 1: Transfer from Kampala to Budongo Forest for chimpanzee tracking experience
Have your early morning breakfast, and then Simba Africa Expeditions’ driver will pick you up from your hotel or place of residence and drive through Nakasongola, Masindi; have a stopover in Masindi town for lunch; continue to Kaniyo Pabidi for a briefing; start an afternoon chimpanzee tracking; spend an hour with these lovely apes; then meet your driver and transfer to Kampala.
Affordable chimpanzee trekking in Budongo Forest includes.
- Airport transfer pick up and drop off.
- Transportation in safari vehicle.
- En-route lunch.
- One chimpanzee trekking permit.
- Services of English-speaking driver or guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Driver allowances.
- Bottled drinking water in safari Vehicle.
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary.
Affordable chimpanzee trekking in Budongo Forest excludes.
- Uganda Visas.
- Luxury drinks.
- Tips to the local guide.
- Telephone fees.
- Porter fees when trekking chimpanzee.
- Personal insurance and shopping.
- Any other item not mentioned above.